*Sold* Allures 45
€ 470 000
Allures 45 is a sailing yacht specially designed for long and safe distance cruising in both Arctic latitudes and tropical waters.
She’s built for comfortable sailing and also to be a home for long periods. Thanks to the layout there are a huge storage capacity for everything needed during long time cruising.
With the centreboard lifted for a shallow draft you can get into exotic beaches and your odds also increase to find a space in a crowded bay or a berth in a marina after a long day sailing.
Her Swedish owner sailed the ARC in November 2016 and she is now in the Caribbean.
- Hull in marine aluminium alloy
- Deck and superstructure in GRP
- Ballast integrated in the bottom of the hull
- Centreboard and twin rudders in NACA profile
- Watertight bulkhead forward
- Insulated hull, deck and superstructure to Nordic specification keep accommodation in good temperature in both hot and cold latitudes
- Hydro generator – 2016
- Diesel generator – 2015
- Watermaker – 2015, new membrane – 2019
For further information and booking of viewings please contact XLNT Yachting!