€ 550 000
Hallberg-Rassy 48 is one of the classic yachts from Hallberg Rassy yard on Orust in Sweden. A yacht that is made for the oceans. Based on 15 years’ experience and the long-term cooperation between German Frers and the Hallberg Rassy Yard. The 48 is built for Blue Water cruising around the globe where only the crew themselves set the limit.
HR 48 ALBATROSS has been fully equipped and upgraded, for all technical equipment on board to operate without interruption during long voyages. It gives a safe feeling and a pleasant cruising wherever you sail.
The first owner sailed the Norwegian and Swedish coasts and kept the yacht at Br.Martinsson service yard on Orust for winter storage and yearly full service. When the present owner (second owner) bought the yacht in the spring 2013 it had been out of the water (not used) for two years.
The present owner has sailed to Scotland, Lofoten and back to Orust. After this trip, the yacht was professional overhauled and prepared between 2016 -17, before sailing to the Mediterranean. ALBATROSS is currently in Lagos, Portugal and will be sailed to Berthon Scandinavia in Sweden during the summer 2021. We hope to see her here in the beginning of August 2021.
ALBATROSS will be delivered with a detailed service schedule for the main part of technical systems from the engine to the rig. The schedule shows the current status and within which times new checks are to be made.
There is also a special inspection report from July 2020 for the rig.
ALBATROSS has been maintained and regularly upgraded in a very good way. Br. Martinson yard has been taken care of Hallberg-Rassy’s for more than 40 years. ALBATROSS is certainly well equipped for long distance cruising and is ready for her new owners to set a new course anywhere over the seas.
- Hard Top version with DropBack (2014)
- Cutter rigged with hydraulic in mast furling and furling system for genoa and cutter jib (checked 2017 -20)
- Electrical genoa winches
- Special systems for running backstays and preventer
- Double autopilots (upgraded 2014)
- Diesel generator and solar panels (2017)
- Special system for fuel purification
- Well-designed electrical system with electric cooker / oven (upgraded 2013)
- Watermaker (new membranes 2017)
- Air condition (2017)
- Double heaters
- Washing machine (2017)
- Local WiFi system onboard (2017)
- Bimini Top (2017)
- Hydraulic gangway
- Tender, outboard motor and davits (2014)
- Coppercoat antifouling (2018)
For further information please contact Berthon Scandinavia!