2 325 000 SEK
The Swan Yachts built by Nautor in Finland has been synonymous with performance together with quality and elegance, enduring reliability and timeless lines for decades.
Many Swan models, sailed by well-known skippers, have done remarkable success in regattas around the world. The leading yacht designers have, over the years, been involved in designing the different Swan models from 36 to 125 feet.
This Swan 57 was thoroughly renovated, both out and in side between 2004- 2011. Hull painted and new teak deck. New rod-rig, furling booms and sails. New engine (Cummins), bowthruster, anchor windlass, electronics and equipped to meet SOLAS class for charter. It has never been used for charter.
WATERBOURNE has been very well taken care of and in spring 2016 a Swedish surveyor commented “You will never find such a yacht in this excelent condition”…
- Service batteries – 2016
- Start batteries – 2018
- Electrical system upgraded incl. new chargers – 2018
- LED lights – 2017
- Lifebuoy lights, SOLAS approved – 2017
- Gauges for holding tanks – 2018
- AIS – 2017
- Two electrical sheet winches, Harken 74.2
- All other winches are Lewmar manual self-tailing
- Fixed fire extinguishing system with powder in engine room.
- Heater (Mikuni Mx60, 7kW) water based heating system with heat exchanger for hot water from the engine
More photos and detailed specification will soon be presented.
Please contact XLNT Yachting for further information and booking of viewing!